Commissioning Engineer Job in LondonRegister for Job Alert
We have an exciting opening for a Commissioning Engineer in London
About the role:
You will report to the Project Manager/Supervisor, you will provide direct supervision of the specialist/subcontractor teams and commissioning of multi discipline systems in line with contractual requirements and within applicable industry standards and plan, you will implement and progress the installation and commissioning of equipment and systems to meet the requirements of customers within the constraints of contract specification, the programme and the allowed costs.
You will need:
- Previous experience in installation and commissioning CCTV and or Access control equipment
- QEHS management at a site/construction level.
- Minimum of 5 years within a field environment of installation/commissioning, or service
- Understanding of H & S regulations, CDM and site safety issues
- Must have full driving licence.
You will be provided with a company vehicle
Salary will reflect on experience and skill set but could be in the region of £28,000 to £35,000.
Are you what we’re looking for?
Apply direct below or call our consultant Alan McFadden on 01509 615292.