Project ManagerRegister for Job Alert
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager based in the Midlands. Is that you?
We require a Fire Systems Project Manager in the Midlands, to manage and coordinate the installation of Fire systems across various sites.
The main responsibilities for this position:
- Control, direct and co-ordinate large teams of Engineers
- Provide regular project progress reports to the Contracts Manager
- Monitor Health & Safety
- Conduct regular safety and quality audits on the Engineers
- Management of large scale projects, on time, within budget and in a professional manner
- Experience of managing multiple projects preferably within the Fire Systems industry.
- Experience working to BS5839 and ISO 9000 standards
- FIA Qualified
- Demonstrate a successful track record of achievement
- PC literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Full driving licence
A competitive salary in the region of £35,000 to £45,000, with a company car, laptop & phone plus a company pension.
If this does sound an interest to yourself, and you want to be considered immediately then please APPLY directly below, if you would like to speak to the consultant confidentially then please call Paul Briman on 01509 615292