Security Maintenance EngineerRegister for Job Alert
Are you looking for a new challenge?
I have a position avaliable for a Security Maintenance Engineer in London.
Main purpose the role:
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for problem solving and carrying out system repairs on Door Entry, CCTV, & Access Control. In addition, the provision of training and support to maintenance engineers where required. The engineer will also carry out site surveys and provide assistance on new maintenance contracts, small works upgrades and new installations.
Key skill requirements:
- The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years’ experience in the Door Entry installation sector.
- The candidate should be trained to and acceptable level on all disciplines and being certified to CAI standards.
- Have a good idea of the working at height regulations and have current roof top training certificates
- Understand the different types of Door Entry system and be able to fault find in a methodical way.
- Good understanding of Mpeg, DTT, DVB would be a benefit but not essential
- Basic understanding of CCTV, Access Control and Intercom systems
- IP conversant and able to fault find on networks
- Understanding of ping and other network diagnostic tools
- Able to implement an IP range and implement subnets
Salary & benefits:
- Salary is around £32,000 per year.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Call out rota 1 week in 7 (£350 per week).
- The call out is only until 22:00 week days not 24 hours like most companies
If this sounds of interest to yourself, then please apply below.
Or for more information contact Paul Briman on 01509 615292