Senior Fire & Security Install EngineerRegister for Job Alert
Are you an experienced Senior Fire & Security Install Engineer?
Do you want to join our client’s team in the North West?
- Installation of both Fire & Security working on small works and large projects
- Commissioning of both Fire & Security systems
- Fault finding and Diagnostics
- Out of hours Call-out rota (1 in 6/7 weeks)
- Detailed knowledge of various Manufacturers essential
- Exceptional customer service skills & must be presentable
- Working knowledge of BS, EN, & BAFE standards
- ECS Card Preferred but can be provided
- FIA Training preferred but can be provided
- City & Guilds 2382 would be advantageous
- Full UK driving license
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is in the region of £30,000 basic + Commission + Overtime + Phone + Company Vehicle.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply below or contact Paul Briman on 01509 615292