Customer Service ChampionRegister for Job Alert
A position has arisen in Aberdeen that would suit an ambitious and experienced Customer Service Champion within the Fire & Security industry.
Description of the role:
- Delivering excellent customer service in person and over the telephone, taking ownership, and ensuring the customer gets the right information.
- Taking bookings for Fire Safety & Fire Warden Training, ensuring the training room is set, greeting delegates, updating our system with attendees, arranging for certificates to be sent, and ensuring that all follow up activity is completed
- Assisting the Service Coordinator in booking in engineering jobs and services.
- Ensuring customer alarm monitoring reports are produced and communicated.
Essential skills required:
- A demonstrable passion and flare for customer service.
- Fire & Security industry experience a definite advantage
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence
This is an office based position, although occasional driving of company vehicles may be required.
The hours of work will be predominantly 08:30 – 17:00 weekdays.
Salary is in the region of £18,000 to £22,000.
How to apply:
To apply either contact Alan McFadden on 01509 615292, or apply directly below!