Projects / Small Works SupervisorRegister for Job Alert
Projects / Small Works Supervisor in London / South East
To coordinate and management of small works and aftersales works from first fix on site through to successful commissioning and handover, including client training.
- To conduct site surveys and to prepare parts list for quotation purposes; giving due consideration to all applicable security and fire risk factors.
- To assist in the production of risk assessments and method statements.
- To co-ordinate installation activities to ensure that they are carried out in a controlled manner and in accordance with the Company’s documented procedures and processes plus any statutory and regulatory requirements that may apply.
- To supervise and direct sub-contract labour in the installation of projects.
- To verify that all system design specifications are compatible with the requirements of all applicable technical and regulatory standards (i.e. EN, BS, HTM) and BAFE/NSI/BRE Codes of Practice.
- To actively monitor and manage project progress.
- To commission and handover projects to the client.
- To ensure adherence to all Company policies – including those for quality, health & safety and the management of false alarms.
- Experience working on fire detection, access control, CCTV and intruder alarm systems to the applicable British and European Standards and knowledge also of all relevant BAFE/NSI codes of practice.
- To be conversant with and up to date in respect of new technologies and regulatory standards that are relevant to the installation and commissioning process.
- To be conversant with specific installation requirements and be able to provide clear and unambiguous information to the client and to the installing engineer.
- To have the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- To have the ability to understand and disseminate specifications and technical drawings.
- To be highly result orientated with a strong drive to deliver/succeed.
- To have good organisational and time management skills.
- To have good presentation and client facing skills.
- To be computer literate and proficient in all core Microsoft Office
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, then please contact Robert Bruce on 01509 615290