Commercial Quantity SurveyorRegister for Job Alert
Lift & Escalator
In the region of £50,000
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £50,000
- Review of client’s contracts and warrantees to ensure that contractual risk is minimised
- Assist in the management of the flow of information to and from the company to ensure compliance with the contract programme and contractual commitments.
- Assist the project manager in all commercial communications
- Manage the variation process and ensure the company position is secured financially and contractually
- Prepare, submit and agree final accounts, including subcontractors accounts and ensure receipt of cash through to issue of final certificate.
- The collection of retention amounts and collection of all final certificates
- Preferably a minimum of 10 years’ experience operating at a senior level within the industry.
- Be educated to at least BSc or equivalent full technical standard.
- Ideally hold a recognised qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Demonstrate experience in managing multi-million pound construction and service contracts
- Demonstrate experience of managing Health & Safety compliance including CDM requirements
- Demonstrate experience of estimating project costs, and presenting high quality tender documents to customers
- Demonstrable record of enhancement of margin and acceleration of cash through project delivery phase
- Knowledge of key Pre-construction procedures, eg Procurement, Planning and Contracts.
- A relentless focus on the achievement of targeted results.
- Excellent at developing relationships and building necessary formal and informal networks
Interested to find out more? - Call Sunny More on 01509 615290 now!