Regional ManagerRegister for Job Alert
Position: Regional Manager
Location: South East
Salary: In the region of £45,000 + OT
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Devise, and implement sales strategies to extend and develop the business.
- Target and develop new sales relationships
- Develop and manage key strategic accounts
- Manage the sales process from start to finish
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the market and of competitors.
- Provide market intelligence to the business.
- Will have a third level qualification in a technical or business-related discipline.
- Will possess excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Experience of the security industry may be an advantage but is not essential.
- Will be credible and comfortable discussing technical concepts with a business engaged in the installation of electronic security systems.
- You will be reliable, loyal and determined to succeed in a career in sales.
- Must have proven track record in business development
- Can develop lasting business relationships with channel partners
- Must have a successful history of business to business sales
- Be capable to prepare and present detailed solution proposals to new clients
If this role has caught your eye and you would like to discuss further, please call Brett Ennals on 01509 615290
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.