3rd Line Service Desk Engineer - GloucestershireRegister for Job Alert
Position – 3rd Line Service Desk Engineer
Location – Gloucestershire
Salary – £26,000 to £28,000
- Provide support for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd line.
- Provide mentoring for the 1st & 2nd and other 3rd line support Engineers.
- On occasion stand-in for the Technology Operations Manager to manage the support team and Technology department responsibilities.
- Provide lead engineer role to the Project Manager on 3rd line infrastructure projects
- Answer incoming telephone calls, tickets and emails and provide senior technical support to all customers.
- Correctly log and update tickets with the required information relating to support requests.
- Provide coaching on technical skills and processes to 2nd Line and 1st Line staff.
- Will have over 3 years’ or more experience working in an IT support environment.
- Have at least 1 formal IT qualification preferred higher education or above and / or suitable IT qualification in a recognised area.
- Excellent working knowledge of windows server 2003/2008/2012/2016.
- Excellent working knowledge of windows 7/8/10.
- Excellent working knowledge of Office 2003/2010/2013/2016/365.
- Exchange server 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/365 implementation experience.
- Willingness to work in different locations across the UK.
- A full driving license is preferable but not essential.
To be considered for this role, then please call Rob Hedworth on 01509 615290
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.