2nd Line Service Desk Engineer - GloucestershireRegister for Job Alert
Position – 2nd Line Service Desk Engineer
Location – Gloucestershire
Salary – £22,000 to £26,000
- Provide 2nd line support for incoming service requests, utilising the help desk ticketing system.
- Escalation of incidents to senior engineers, where appropriate.
- Provide mentoring for the 1st & other 2nd line support Engineers.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, tickets and emails and provide first point of contact as well as escalations to all customers.
- Logging support tickets for all issues flagged, including 24/7 and daily checks.
- Raise hardware failures as critical P1 priority.
- Raise outages as critical P1 priority.
- Assist on Project work as and when required.
- Will have over 2 years’ experience working in an IT support environment.
- Have at least 1 formal IT qualification at entry level or above.
- Will have experience in troubleshooting Microsoft environments.
- Excellent working knowledge of windows server 2003/2008/2012/2016.
- Excellent working knowledge of windows 7/8/10.
- Excellent working knowledge of Office 2003/2010/2013/2016/365.
- Exchange server 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/365 implementation experience.
- Good working knowledge of major networking components, networking operating systems and basic configuration and maintenance.
To be considered for this role, then please call Rob Hedworth on 01509 615290
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.