1st Line Onsite Support Engineer - GloucestershireRegister for Job Alert
Position – 1st Line Onsite Support Engineer
Location – Gloucestershire
Salary – £16,000 to £21,000
- Provide support for the 1st line support and escalations for our customers.
- Provide mentoring for the 1st line support Engineers.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, tickets and emails and provide first point of contact
- Manage, monitor and maintain server and workstation monitoring platform daily.
- Logging support tickets for all issues flagged, including 24/7 and daily checks.
- Raise hardware failures as critical P1 priority.
- Raise outages as critical P1 priority.
- Assist on Project work and Projects run from the Service Desk.
- Will have over 1 years’ experience working in an IT support environment.
- Have at least 1 formal IT qualification at entry level or above.
- Working knowledge of windows server 2003/2008/2012/2016.
- Working knowledge of windows 7/8/10.
- Working knowledge of Office 2003/2010/2013/2016/365.
- Exchange server 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/365 implementation experience.
- Working knowledge of VM Ware and or Hyper-v.
- Working knowledge of networking components, networking operating systems and basic maintenance.
- Hands on knowledge of the procedures used in the installation modification maintenance and repair of IT hardware and software.
To be considered for this role, then please call James Gensmantel on 01509 615290
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.