Security Engineer - North WestRegister for Job Alert
Position – Security Engineer
Location – North West
Salary – Up to £30,000
- Carry out installation, maintenance and commissioning works of the company products and services
- Fault diagnosis and rectification of systems
- Available for standby and call out rota as required within the Branch.
- To maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels.
- To present a positive and professional image to customers.
- Ensure accurate completion of paperwork.
- Comply with Company quality management system, industry standards and health and safety requirements.
- Proven experience in service/maintenance and Installation of CCTV, Access and Intruder Alarm Systems
- High Level of relevant security standards (BS5979, BSDD243, BS8418) Excellent Diagnostic and fault finding skills with the ability to resolve by elimination or technical recommendations
- Advanced PC and LAN/WAN networking skills
- Prepared to travel and have a flexibility approach to adapt working hours to meet with customer requirements
- Takes full accountability for performance and development
- 25 days per annum plus Bank holidays
- Work Place Pension Scheme
- Sales Generation Scheme
Please contact Stewart Martinez on 01509 615290 to discuss in more detail.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.