Fire Systems Design Engineer - East MidlandsRegister for Job Alert
Fire Systems Design Engineer
£35,000 Annually + Company Car
- Responsible for the design, estimating & specification of fire alarm systems using company tools and operating protocols.
- Analyses plans, construction contract specifications and codes to determine project requirements and risks and to provide the most cost effective solution.
- Supports designs with a focus on new or emerging technology
- HNC in a relevant subject or suitable experience considered
- 3+ years’ experience engineering fire safety systems.
- FIA design & advanced design.
- Aspirating system design.
- Strong knowledge of industry engineering fundamentals and business operations.
- Fully proficient and independent design skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Ability to understand technical specifications.
- Security system experience would be beneficial but not essential.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Robert Bruce via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07810 854 750
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.
Cento are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.