Project Engineer - North WestRegister for Job Alert
£35,000 to £40,000 basic + Company Vehicle
- To manage small works and aftersales projects from invitation to tender through to handover; ensuring smooth on schedule running including the achievement of all customer expectations and adherence to statutory regulations.
- To progress small works, aftersales and post contract sales enquiries.
- To conduct site surveys and to prepare quotations accordingly; giving due consideration to all applicable security and fire risk factors.
- To design and plan fire detection, access control, CCTV and intruder alarm systems.
- To have experience in working on and project managing fire detection, access control, CCTV and intruder alarm systems to the applicable British and European Standards and knowledge also of all relevant BAFE/NSI codes of practice.
- To have the ability to plan and monitor work to tight time scales and deadlines.
- To be conversant with installation requirements such that system design specifications are professionally compiled and finalised in a manner which gives clear and unambiguous information to the customer and to the installing engineer.
- To be conversant with the products and systems specified and with any significant limitations inherent in such products and systems.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Stewart Martinez via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07841 497 056
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.