Project Engineer - GlasgowRegister for Job Alert
£25,000 to £28,000 annually
You will be provided with a company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone.
- To assist the Project Team in the technical execution and co-ordination of a wide range of Systems integrated contracts with safe and timely delivery, co-ordinating and managing the day to day site activities, carrying out installation and commissioning works and managing site engineering team along with our subcontract teams during the installation and commissioning stages.
- To install/service/maintenance security systems and to provide customers with service in accordance with the Company’s published standards and to conform to all relevant British Standards
- Understanding Security, access control and CCTV security disciplines, integrated and standalone solutions.
- Working knowledge of CDM regulations on projects
- Experience in working both independently and in a team-orientated environment
- Experience/knowledge of networks, network architectures and client server topologies useful
- Relevant qualification/experience in the electrical industry
- Experience of working in a Project orientated environment
- Current full driving licence
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Stewart Martinez via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07841 497 056
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.