Minor Projects Engineer - KentRegister for Job Alert
Minor Projects Engineer
£32,000 to £34,000 annually + Unlimited O/T + Vehicle, Healthcare, Overtime & Training
- Installation and commissioning of small and medium scale projects for both addressable and non-addressable systems.
- Commissioning will involve various manufacturers across both fire/security systems
- The role will require reviewing specifications, associated drawings, documents and equipment to plan and ensure a smooth delivery of works carried out
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by providing an exemplary high standard of personal customer service
- Advanced level of experience working with Fire Alarm Systems
- FIA course 1, 2/3 and 6
- Sound knowledge on Kentec, Advanced and Morley systems, Ziton and Notifier would be an advantage
- Be able to update and maintain graphical user interfaces
- Knowledge of carrying out both installation, and commissioning
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Calum Macfie via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07961 299 157
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.