Fire Risk Assessor - North LondonRegister for Job Alert
Fire Risk Assessor
£30,000 to £35,000 Annually + Click or tap here to enter text.
- You will be responsible for conducting site based fire risk assessments within a variety of sectors, including industrial, commercial and residential within a specified timescale, using bespoke technology to collect data via a tablet.
- Liaising with sub consultants.
- Attending client meetings when necessary.
- Undertake peer review/validation of others work.
- Provide technical advice to clients.
- Manage the expectation of assigned clients
- To be successful in your application for our Fire Risk Assessor position you will need to be fully conversant with current fire safety legislation and technical standards as well as a full understanding of current fire safety issues, trends and best practice.
- The fire risk assessor must have a full clean driving license
- Willing to travel throughout central and greater London as part of their day to day working activity.
- It is essential that you have completed a series of nationally recognised training courses and/or be listed on the national recognised register of fire risk assessors.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Stewart Martinez via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07841 497 056
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.