Senior / Commissioning Engineer - Central LondonRegister for Job Alert
Senior / Commissioning Engineer
Up to £36,000 Annually + Company vehicle and a host of benefits
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate engineer based around the Central London area to join their commissioning team on a permanent basis.
- To commission any number of fire alarm, Voice Alarm and disabled refuge/disabled alarm systems
- Confirming and verifying the systems meet the requirements of BS5839:2013 Part 1 (fire alarm), BS5588 & BS 5839 Part 9 (disabled refuge) and BS8300:2009 (disabled toilet alarms)
- Calculating loop loadings and loop designs
- Producing interface schedules
- Producing mains supply requirement schedule
- Producing Cause & Effect schedules
- Developingsystem schematics for fire alarm and disabled refuge/disabled alarmssystems
- Experience working on and commissioning Fire Detection, Voice Alarm, Disabled Refuge and Disabled Toilet systems to the applicable British and European Standards and knowledge also of all relevant BAFE/BRE codes of practice.
- To be conversant with the products and systems specified and with any significant limitations inherent in such products and systems.
- To be conversant with and up to date in respect of new technologies and regulatory standards that are relevant to the design process.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Calum Macfie via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07961 299 157
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.
Cento are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.