Marketing Director - HertfordshireRegister for Job Alert
Up to £90,000 Annually + excellent company benefits / bonuses
About the Client:
- Our client, specialist manufacturer in the fire detection industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Marketing Director based around the Stevenage, Hatfield, St Albans or Hemel Hempstead area to join their marketing team on a permanent basis.
- Create a coherent marketing strategy – a framework that allows your team and the wider company to make decisions.
- Ensuring that the company understands what it is necessary to deliver in order that we are successful, to delivery and launch, verifying that we have created the solution successfully and brought our customers to the same conclusion.
- Creating the messaging and approaches to educating our Users and the marketplace at large that allows company to realise our Vision.
- Demonstrating what future business models look like for the company, how they make them valuable to customers and why they should pursue them.
- Delivering new, disruptive products into the market that are based on customer insight and innovation.
- Producing strong marketing messages that are recognised and valued in our chosen markets.
- Offering educational resource that is sought by customers and other stakeholders.
- You are a creative, visionary thinker, and able to build strategic approaches to different markets.
- Experience of multi-channel marketing and demonstrable success in deployment.
- In depth knowledge of how product management works and why it’s important. Marketing Director job description v1.1 Page 3 of 4 04 Jun 2018.
- Familiarity with technical industry and its challenges, with particular focus on future digital opportunities.
- Knowledge of the customer lifecycle, and how to acquire, engage and retain customers.
- A high degree of commercial acumen.
- Good marketing knowledge of mainland Europe, Middle East, China and SE Asia desirable.
- Desire to be data-driven, stressing measurement and analytics as a primary driver of success.
- Understanding and love of great design, and why it’s valuable.
- Enthusiastic interest in/experience of new digital technologies.
- Excellent motivational skills, based on trust and honesty.
- Experienced in effecting cultural change.
- Skilled in coaching & talent development.
- Previous knowledge of the fire and security market is an advantage but not essential.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Robert Bruce via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.
Cento are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.