Lift and Escalator Project Manager - LondonRegister for Job Alert
Lift and Escalator Project Manager
Up to £55,000 Annually + a host of company benefits
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Lift & Escalator industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Project Manager based around the London And South East area to join their project team on a permanent basis.
- Accountable for leading, managing and co-ordinating a portfolio of lift and escalator projects delivered to prestigious and high-profile clients in the Building Industry.
- Managing project activities and works during the design and installation stages.
- Ensure that all activities are completed on time and within budget and to the quality required by the client.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Willing to learn by continuous improvement and implement changes in processes and procedures
- Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Willingness and flexible to work over hours in line with the business demands.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Sunny More via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07496 530 590
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.
Cento are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.