Lift Modernisation / Installation Engineer - LondonRegister for Job Alert
Lift Modernisation / Installation Engineer
Up to £45,000 Annually + excellent company benefits and bonuses
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Lift industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Lift Engineer based around the London / Kent area to join their Modernisation and Installation team on a permanent basis.
- Responsible for installing lifts in a wide range of buildings throughout East London.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out to the relevant standards and quality associated with the company.
- Liaising with project managers and site contacts and providing a world class service.
- NVQ Level 3 qualified (or equivalent).
- At least 3 years’ experience in lift installations working to EN81 and relevant British Standards.
- A keen learner with the ability to understand complex engineering and electrical drawings.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Sunny More via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07496 530 590
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.
Cento are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.