Fire Alarm / Extinguisher Engineer - BerkshireRegister for Job Alert
Fire Alarm / Extinguisher Engineer
Up to £28,000 Annually + No call out, Company Vehicle, Overtime, Laptop, Company Phone
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Fire Engineer based around the Reading area to join their fire team on a permanent basis.
- Covering an assigned patch, you will conduct repairs, breakdowns and system failures.
- Fault finding, repairs, maintenance and servicing.
- To manage own workload and work unsupervised.
- You will be responsible for servicing fire extinguishers and removing to discharge contents and refill.
- Removing fire extinguishers that are no longer fit for purpose and replacing them with models that comply with British Safety Standards.
- Liaising closely with clients to ensure their fire risks are minimised and ensuring compliance with British Safety standards.
- Planning allocated work to ensure customers within your area are seen in a timely manner.
- Recording work and findings on a personal digital device.
- Liaising with the Service Desk Manager, as required.
- Working experience with planned maintenance of fire detection systems.
- Knowledge of basic servicing and installation of various Fire Alarm systems.
- Experience in Fire Extinguisher Servicing.
- Suitable applicants must have experience in general fire alarm servicing & maintenance, remedial work and where applicable small installation works.
- Ideally be BAFE approved however training with be provided.
- IPAF and PASMA Certification.
- Standard fire alarm accreditations.
- An understanding of Health & Safety at work.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Stewart Martinez via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07841 497 056
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.
Cento are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.