Security Systems Engineer - LondonRegister for Job Alert
Security Systems Engineer
Up to £32,000 Annually + Excellent benefits including generous incentives and an amazing pension scheme.
About the Client:
- Our client, leading specialists in the security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Security Engineer based around the London / South East area to join their engineering team on a permanent basis.
- Carry out installation, maintenance and commissioning works of the company products and services
- To provide a first line system installation/maintenance to CCTV, Access Control, and Security Systems
- Fault diagnosis and rectification of systems
- Available for standby and call out rota as required within the Branch.
- To maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels.
- To present a positive and professional image to customers.
- Ensure accurate completion of paperwork.
- Comply with Company quality management system, industry standards and health and safety requirements.
- Basic Electrical or Electronic Skills
- Proven experience in service/maintenance and Installation of CCTV, Access and Intruder Alarm Systems
- High Level of relevant security standards (BS5979, BSDD243, BS8418) Excellent Diagnostic and fault finding skills with the ability to resolve by elimination or technical recommendations
- Advanced PC and LAN/WAN networking skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent command of English language, both written and oral and be able to communicate directly
- Prepared to travel and have a flexibility approach to adapt working hours to meet with customer requirements
- Takes full accountability for performance and development
- Has the ability to build strong relationships and be a good team player
- Cultural fit with company values and Integrity
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Calum Macfie via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07961 299 157
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.
Cento are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.