Commercial Executive - WarringtonRegister for Job Alert
Position – Commercial Executive
Location – Warrington
Salary – Up to £50,000 per annum, plus excellent company benefits
Our client, a successful and rapidly growing company in the Building Services industry, is currently looking for passionate, hardworking and friendly individuals to join their service team on a permanent basis.
- Close liaison with the service account management team and project delivery team to ensure that all activities are undertaken in a profitable and commercially viable manner in compliance with group polices.
- Ensure all invoicing is issued in a timely manner to maximise cash flow.
- Produce and issue monthly financial management reports.
- From a commercial perspective, support the production of quotations for service contracts.
- Undertake monthly reviews with Service Account Managers and Project Managers to ascertain profitability of current contracts.
- Prepare reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements.
- Undertake all necessary financial administration and regular internal audits.
- Financial management and implementation of controls and processes within their Service & Maintenance department.
- An experienced commercial executive or management accountant who has a good knowledge of accounting, ideally gained within a service delivery environment.
- Over 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Does this role interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Paul Briman via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07432 468 789
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
At Cento we are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.
Cento are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.