Lift Service Engineer - North EastRegister for Job Alert
Lift Service Engineer
Up to £35,000 Annually + a host of excellent company benefits
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Lift industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Lift Engineer based around the Newcastle, Sunderland or Washington area to join their Service team on a permanent basis.
- To ensure that lift breakdowns are responded to and services are carried out efficiently on various sites on your assigned route whilst providing a high quality of customer service.
- Attend all breakdowns within contractual time frames, ensuring that all maintenance is carried out in a professional, competent and timely manner.
- Attending lift breakdown callouts to carry out minor lift repairs.
- Meeting agreed customer response times, building relationships with clients.
- NVQ3 or equivalent in Lift Engineering.
- Experience of working within a team and following instructions.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of working on a variety of lift equipment.
- Possess practical skills preferably from a lift engineering background.
- Ability to follow lift manuals and diagrams.
- Ability to adhere to health and safety requirements.
- Excellent customer care skills with confidence to professionally handle sensitive or difficult situations.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Sam Cubitt via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07508 406 957
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.
Cento are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.