Lift Senior Service Engineer - South WestRegister for Job Alert
Lift Senior Service Engineer
£36,000 - £38,000 Annually + Night call, Overtime, Pension, Holidays, Vehicle etc
About the Client:
- Our client, leading specialists in the Lift and Escalator industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Lift Engineer based around the Bristol area to join their lift servicing team on a permanent basis.
- Provide technical support for the team and attend surveys for new equipment.
- Responsible for the servicing and minor repairs on lifts in the South West.
- Ensuring that all services are carried out effectively and efficiently in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- You will be qualified to at least NVQ level 3, J-Module or equivalent and have thorough knowledge of a variety of different makes of equipment, demonstrating that you can apply lift engineering principles to maintenance and fault diagnosis.
- At least 3 years’ service engineering experience and high level of lift industry knowledge.
- Must be hard working, loyal, focussed and be able to pay attention to detail.
- Some computer knowledge is an advantage as you will be required to use a mobile to log all calls and customer information.
- Excellent opening for someone with a full UK drivers licence, based near the Bristol area; including Portishead, Clevedon, Severn Beach, Western-Super-Mare, Bath, Chippenham, Stroud, Avon etc
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Sunny More via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07496 530 590
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.
Cento are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.