Fire Service Engineer - LondonRegister for Job Alert
Fire Service Engineer
Up to £32,000 Annually + Overtime, Vehicle and a host of other company benefits
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Fire Engineer based around the Middlesex area to join their Service team on a permanent basis.
- Carry out routine servicing, testing, inspection, repairs and installation of, fire detection, fire alarm and associated equipment and products to relevant legislative and Company’s qualitative standards.
- Where required will plan and organise own work programme to ensure that it is carried out in an efficient and organised way.
- Complete all appropriate documentation and records, in a timely fashion to the required standards.
- Support the rota schedule as required to maintain a reliable and responsive out of hour’s service for customers.
- Complete and fully comply with the necessary Health & Safety training.
- Ideally have gained a recognised Electrical or Electronic Engineering qualification and experience of installation or servicing of Fire alarm and Emergency lighting systems would be beneficial.
- Approved Electrician and/or City & Guilds 236 Pt 1 and 2 in Electrical Installation and maintenance or equivalent.
- Full UK driving licence.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Calum Macfie via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07961 299 157
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.