Fire Service Engineer - M1 CorridorRegister for Job Alert
Fire Service Engineer
Up to £28,000 Annually + a host of generous company benefits
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Fire Engineer based around the Luton, Northampton or Milton Keynes area to join their Service team on a permanent basis.
- Responsible for the service, maintenance and fault finding of fire alarm systems, disabled refuge systems and emergency lighting systems.
- Previous experience working on fire alarm and detection systems, emergency lighting, disable refuge and access control systems.
- Understanding of BS5839 (Fire Detection Design) and BS5266 (Emergency Lighting Design).
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Full drivers licence.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Calum Macfie via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07961 299 157
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.