Field Engineer - North West LondonRegister for Job Alert
North West London
£25,000 to £35,000
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Lifting industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Field Engineer based around the North West London area to join their Engineering team on a permanent basis.
- To Install/Commission/Service/Repair by: Wiring, fault finding, onsite repairs, lift shaft work, trunking/conduit runs - software configuration. On all Monitoring product range.
- To carry out site surveys.
- Technical liaison with Flint personnel.
- Liaise with customers.
- Maintain accurate daily work records.
- Completion of material requisitions.
- Maintain and manage van & lock up stock including stock checks when required
- Adhere to working procedures as determined by the requirements of Health & Safety policies and other working practices as issued.
- Carry out work assigned by Operations and Contracts Manager.
- Duties will entail some working away from home.
- Minimum of 3 years lift or related industrial engineering experience
- Must have a current and valid driving license
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Rob Hedworth via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07950 433 766
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.