Lift Project Manager - North EastRegister for Job Alert
Lift Project Manager
£36,000 to £42,000
- Full control of major refurbishments and installations after hand over from Service Director & Business Development Manager through to completion
- The above will include attending pre-start meetings, ordering / delivery of equipment to site, arranging labour, dealing with customers and consultants, producing or reviewing (if already raised) relevant H & S documents. Attending test / witness tests and completion of O & M files
- Producing hand-over file to customer and service department upon full project completion
- Assisting the service department when necessary with any technical issues / site visits
- Attending monthly senior management meetings to discuss projects timescales, issues and other relevant information
- Previous management experience in the Lift industry
- Certification in CDM, SMSTS, SSSTS, ISOH would be an advantage.
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Lift industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Project Manager based around the County Durham & Tyne and Wear area to join their Management team on a permanent basis.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Sam Cubitt via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07508 406 957
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.