Service Manager - South East LondonRegister for Job Alert
South East London
Up to £46,000 Annually + Leading industry benefits
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Lift and Escalator industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Service Manager based around the Dartford, Kent area to join their dynamic servicing team on a permanent basis.
- Supervising all areas of servicing & testing of passenger, goods and service lifts.
- Supervise a team of lift engineers to support and respond to customer service contracts.
- Work towards annual and monthly targets on KPI’s covering completed service visits, reduced breakdowns, revisits, staff absence and performance.
- Maintaining and update customer database.
- Manage and communicate with sub-contractors to enable fulfilment of customer contracts and orders.
- Manage small repair works generated by the repaid sales administration teams.
- Work in conjunction with the Service Director and Technical Manager to improve on current processes and implement new systems to provide a high level of support to the Service Department.
- Full clean driving license.
- Having worked previously in a similar role.
- A high level of experience in the lift industry and supporting maintenance contracts in a supervisory capacity.
- A good technical knowledge of lifts.
- Excellent IT and MS Office knowledge.
- Knowledge of lift industry or engineering company.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Rob Hedworth via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07950 433 766
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.