Ansul Suppression Engineer - Central Belt ScotlandRegister for Job Alert
Ansul Suppression Engineer
Central Belt Scotland
Up to £28,000 Annually + Company vehicle, Overtime, Bonus scheme and more
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Fire Suppression Engineer based around the Central Belt Scotland area to join their servicing team on a permanent basis.
- Visit client premises, within a dedicated area servicing Ansul kitchen fire suppression systems.
- The majority of the work will be undertaken out of normal working hours.
- The successful candidate will be either an experienced Service Engineer, who has been trained to service Ansul systems or someone willing to learn.
- Full UK driving Licence.
- 2 years + experience as a Service Engineer, ideally within Ansul systems.
- Gas suppression would also be desirable but not essential.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Stewart Martinez via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07841 497 056
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.