HR Administrator - GloucestershireRegister for Job Alert
Up to £26,000 Annually + Excellent company benefits
About the Client:
- Our client, leading specialists in the Fire & Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Administrator based around the Gloucester, Cheltenham or Bristol area to join their Human Resources team on a permanent basis.
- To coordinate and maintain staff records including the monitoring of holiday, sickness and training plus the security screening, vetting and induction of all new staff.
- To manage and reconcile the Group monthly payroll ensuring accurate payments to staff and up to date staff information.
- To manage the Group Fleet administration.
- To maintain the Company’s electronic HR filing system.
- Maintain the companies online People HR system.
- Co-ordinate the Induction process for New Starters.
- Prepare contracts for New Starters and Contract Variations.
- Manage confidential Personnel files.
- Administer the company health shield staff benefit.
- Co-ordinate the annual Appraisal process and all staff job descriptions.
- Provide other administration support to the directors as and when required.
- To assist the directors with HR administration and co-ordination.
- To carry out any other job specific duties as deemed appropriate by the directors of the Company.
- Computer literate and proficient in all core Microsoft Office packages.
- Proven administrative skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to form good working relationships with colleagues, customers and outside bodies.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Robert Bruce via email@example.com
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.