Fire and Security Engineer - NorthamptonshireRegister for Job Alert
Fire and Security Engineer
Up to £32,000 Per Annum
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire & Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Multi-Disciplined Engineer based around the Northampton area to join their Servicing team on a permanent basis.
- Service of a small retail outlet to a large industrial/commercial premises of a fully integrated fire and security System.
- Service and maintenance of fire and security systems to BAFE/SSAIB standards.
- Attend call-outs and undertake fault finding.
- Complete small works installations.
- Handle out of hours calls when required.
- Knowledge of B55839:1/B55839:6 is essential.
- Good technical knowledge and experience in addressable and conventional fire alarm systems.
- General knowledge and understanding of security systems, intruder alarms, CCTV & access control systems.
- Have good experience in maintenance of Fire & Security systems this is important as the role is multi-disciplined.
- An electrical qualification is highly advantageous - 17th Edition, City and Guilds 236.
- Completed FIA training modules or equivalent training and experience.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Paul Briman via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07432 468 789
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.