Fire Systems Project Engineer - AberdeenRegister for Job Alert
Fire Systems Project Engineer
Up to £45,000 Per Annum
About the Client:
- Our client, leading specialists in the Fire & Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Project Engineer based around the Aberdeen area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Mechanical design and engineering of projects primarily involving water deluge, water fog, fire suppression, foam/fire water and gaseous systems.
- Taking ownership of the job from inception through to completion.
- Preparation, presentation and progress of commercial bids and tenders.
- Preparation of technical and commercially acceptable solutions to meet or exceed budgetary performance parameters.
- To mentor and assist with the development of other team members as required.
- Production, filing and tracking of (AutoCAD) drawings and documentation.
- Production and verification of hydraulic calculations using PipeNet and other proprietary software.
- Previous experience in design, installation and commissioning of fire protection systems.
- Proven experience and knowledge of fire & gas instrumentation or control systems would be advantageous.
- Computer literate in all Microsoft packages.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Team player, friendly and outgoing.
- Positive outlook.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Project management experience.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Paul Briman via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07432 468 789
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.