Fire and Security Engineer - BristolRegister for Job Alert
Fire and Security Engineer
Circa £28,000 Annually + leading company benefits
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire & Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Multi-discipline Engineer based around the Bath, Gloucester or Bristol area to join their Engineering team on a permanent basis.
- Service and Maintain Fire and Security Systems in line with current standards and customer requirements.
- Respond to demand service calls on all types of systems in line with current standards and customer requirements.
- Plan and implement routine and re-active call visits for your area.
- Be responsible for the management and security of tools and stock in an efficient and economical manner by determining stock levels in relation to work activities and ordering stock items as and when appropriate.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Fire and Security industry.
- Must be competent in the following; CCTV, Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm and Access Control Systems.
- IPAF Certificate.
- ECS Card.
- Hold a full Driving Licence.
- Technical background in the electrical / electronic industry.
- Good all-round knowledge of Fire and Security Systems.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Paul Briman via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07432 468 789
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.