Project Manager - North West of EnglandRegister for Job Alert
North West of England
Circa £45,000 Annually + leading industry benefits
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire & Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Project Manager based around the Manchester, Liverpool or Preston area to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
- Control, direct and co-ordinate large teams of Engineers.
- Provide regular project progress reports to the Contracts Manager.
- Monitor Health & Safety.
- Conduct regular safety and quality audits on the Engineers.
- Management of large-scale projects, on time, within budget and in a professional manner.
- Previous project management experience within the Fire & Security industry.
- Knowledge of Fire, CCTV, Intruder, Access Control and Life Safety systems.
- Design qualifications e.g FIA.
- Full UK drivers’ licence.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Experience working to BS4737, NACOSS, BS5839 and ISO 9000 standards.
- Demonstrate a successful track record of achievement.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Paul Briman via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07432 468 789
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.