Fire Alarm Engineer - North WalesRegister for Job Alert
Fire Alarm Engineer
Up to £30,000 Annually
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Fire Engineer based around the North Wales / North West of England area to join their Fire Alarm Engineering team on a permanent basis.
- Responsible for service, installation and commissioning of Fire Alarm (both addressable and conventional) and Gas Suppression systems.
- Deliver service, maintenance of fire systems and equipment that is in line with current BAFE standards.
- Servicing of security systems and equipment to NSI requirements.
- Respond to demand service calls on all types of systems that is required for client and customer requirements.
- At the completion of each installation ensure all documentation is completed, handed over and the acceptance certificate is signed.
- FIA trained to BS 5839 standards fire system installation & testing and alarm system maintenance
- Gent and Notifier experience is a must.
- Experience of working to BAFE and BS 5839 standards
- Fire Installation ECS card or equivalent
- Full driving license.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Paul Briman via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07432 468 789
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.