Mobility Lift Surveyor - KentRegister for Job Alert
Mobility Lift Surveyor
London and South East England
Offering an industry leading salary + excellent benefits, including a company vehicle, phone & laptop, training, pension etc.
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the lift & escalator industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Lift Surveyor based around the Kent area to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis.
- Deliver customer excellence, operating in a professional, friendly and patient manner whilst carrying out high quality surveys of Stairlifts, Homelifts, Ceiling Hoists and Wheelchair Platform Lifts.
- Operate within approved local authorities, private homes and businesses with a clear customer focus and drive to achieve optimal service delivery.
- Produce quotations and order processes along with the Installation Administrator and follow up with any lead generations or appointments.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager you will show clear figures to meet with the Company’s Objectives.
- Desirable but not essential to have relevant industry experience working with mobility lifts.
- Eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Excellent customer service manner, with strong listening and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good attention to detail.
- Patience and understanding.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Rob Hedworth via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07950 433 766
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.