Industrial Door and Loading Bay Install Engineer - East MidlandsRegister for Job Alert
Industrial Door and Loading Bay Install Engineer
Up to £27,000 Annually + industry leading benefits and bonuses
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Door & Loading bay industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Industrial Door and Loading Bay Engineer based around the Nottingham, Derby or Leicester area to join their installation team on a permanent basis.
- Tasks include the installation of loading bay equipment and products including sectional doors, roller shutters, dock levellers, scissor lifts, wheel restraints and ancillary equipment.
- Visit client’s premises in response to installations to a variety of commercial and Industrial doors and loading bay equipment.
- Relevant NVQ level 2 (desirable).
- Good knowledge of all aspects of service, maintenance and repairs of Industrial Doors and Loading Bay Equipment.
- The ability to weld and any electrical experience would also be beneficial.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- CSCS Card.
- Strong Customer facing skills.
- Sound geographical knowledge.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Hollie Johnson via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07841 497 056
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.