Fire Alarm Engineer - Cambridgeshire - M11Register for Job Alert
Fire Alarm Engineer
Cambridgeshire - M11
From £30,000 to £32,000 + Company vehicle, door to door travel and 25 days holiday.
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Fire Alarm Engineer based around the Cambridgeshire area to join their Engineering team on a permanent basis.
- In this position, you will be responsible for the service, maintenance, fault finding, test and repairs of fire alarm systems in Cambridgeshire ensuring all works are carried out in line with NSI and BS5839 guidelines.
- Service & Maintenance experience on Fire Alarm systems, with knowledge of BS5839
- GENT & Notifier trained would be beneficial.
- Previous experience with all types of Addressable and Conventional fire alarm systems.
- Full UK Drivers Licence
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Paul Briman via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07432 468 789
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.