Security Systems Install and Commissioning Engineer - GlasgowRegister for Job Alert
Security Systems Install and Commissioning Engineer
From £29,000 to £31,000 annually
Benefits include Company van, fuel-card, uniform, mobile phone and tablet
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience in the installation, commissioning and maintenance of Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control.
- You will lead the team and have the ability to identify and rectify problems before they occur. The candidate should be methodical and technically minded, have an enthusiastic conscientious approach and a willingness to respond to challenges in a positive manner.
This is a superb opportunity for a time-served engineer to progress in their career.
- Time-served engineer (minimum 5 years’ experience)
- Good communication skills and resolve for technical issues
- Excellent knowledge of NSI standards
- Good working knowledge of electrical installations
- A full / clean driving licence
- Should be willing to travel on occasions.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Paul Briman via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07432 468 789
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.