Senior Fire Safety Engineer - North West LondonRegister for Job Alert
Senior Fire Safety Engineer
North West London
Up to £40,000 Per Annum + industry leading benefits and generous bonuses
About the Client:
- Our client, leading consultancy in the Fire safety industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Fire Engineer based around the Watford area to join their Fire Safety team on a permanent basis.
- Develop fire strategies for new and existing building projects.
- Expand client base through key customer relationships and networks.
- Secure repeat business through existing client relationships and networking.
- Prepare proposals within agreed scope and to client deadlines and identify new opportunities for the business.
- Project manage fire engineering projects.
- Represent and promote our business in meetings, relevant seminars and conferences.
- Support the wider Fire Safety Group with expertise as required.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Fire Safety Engineering, or similar engineering discipline with demonstrable experience as a fire engineer.
- Knowledge of Computational Methods or Computational Fluid Dynamics. FDS and Pyrosim skills preferred.
- Demonstrable project management experience.
- Good commercial awareness and customer focus.
- Problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Understanding of UK fire safety codes, Building Regulations.
- Understanding of building drawings.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Paul Briman via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07432 468 789
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.