Crane Service Engineer - West MidlandsRegister for Job Alert
Crane Service Engineer
Up to £32,000 Annually + Excellent company benefits and bonuses
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the industrial lifting industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Crane service or breakdown engineer based around the Dudley, West Bromwich or Birmingham area to join their service / breakdown team on a permanent basis.
- Detailed service/maintenance of lifting equipment, including but not limited to Overhead Cranes, Electric Hoists, Swing Jibs, Loose Tackle items.
- Electrical and mechanical fault-finding during breakdowns.
- Electrical and mechanical repairs to lifting equipment, including but not limited to – Replacing pendant cables/down shop supplies, end carriage wheel replacements, load rope changes, gearbox strip downs.
- Full and clean driving licence.
- Working at heights / IPAF licence.
- Electrical qualifications (Mechanical desired).
- A knowledge of LOLER regulations.
- Crane experience is essential.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Sam Cubitt via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07508 406 957
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.