Trainee Loading bay & Industrial Door Engineer - MidlandsRegister for Job Alert
Trainee Loading bay & Industrial Door Engineer
£21,000 Annually + Company Van, Mobile Phone and More.
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Door industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Trainee Loading Bay & Industrial Door Engineer based around the Midlands area to join their Installation team on a permanent basis.
- Tasks include the installation of loading bay equipment and products including sectional doors, roller shutters, dock levellers, scissor lifts, wheel restraints and ancillary equipment.
- Minor repair and maintenance work on loading bays and industrial doors.
- Good knowledge of all aspects of service, maintenance and repairs of Industrial Doors and Loading Bay Equipment.
- The ability to weld and any electrical experience would also be beneficial.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- CSCS Card.
- Strong Customer facing skills.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Hollie Johnson via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07841 497 056
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.