Contract Security Install Engineer - ManchesterRegister for Job Alert
Contract Security Install Engineer
Day Rate is to be discussed
About the Client:
- Our client specialises in the security industry and are seeking a hardworking and passionate Contract Security Install Engineer based around the Manchester area.
- Involves 75% Access control and the other 25% of work will be a mixture of intercom and CCTV
- Installation of these systems will need to be carried out on various sites for various projects with the same client
- Must be based in or close by to Manchester
- Would be beneficial if you had knowledge on Intruder systems
- Small teams of two or three engineers is preferable
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Nelson via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07889 562 509
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.