Technical Support Manager - BelgiumRegister for Job Alert
Technical Support Manager
About the Client:
- Our client, leading specialists in the networking industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Technical Manager based around the Ghent area to join their Management team on a permanent basis.
- The task will consist of both telephone and offering online (webinar) first line support to our (inter) national customers distributors, installers / system integrators, end-users.
- Onsite support interventions may be part of your duties as well support with our (inter) national exhibition activities, as well as support from Proof or Concepts (PoC) with our customers / prospects.
- Dutch, English: verbal and written.
- Experience in an independent work environment, working autonomously.
- “Can do" mentality / hands on.
- International work experience is a plus.
- Graduate in electronics (or similar study level, and / or work experience).
- Ethernet, IP network and switch knowledge is a must.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Robert Bruce via email@example.com
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.