Lift Modernisation / Repair Engineer - North WestRegister for Job Alert
Lift Modernisation / Repair Engineer
£28,000 to £37,000
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Hydraulic Lift industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Engineer based around the Greater Manchester area to join their engineering team on a permanent basis.
- Undertaking repairs on a range of hydraulic and traction lifts
- Undertaking the replacement of worn or failed components
- Assisting with, or undertaking work relating to upgrades and modernisation
- Undertaking site surveys and subsequent reports
- Adhere at all times to safety procedures and policies
- Accurate completion of all relevant paperwork and reports
- Work in a tidy and organised manor
- NVQ3 level qualification as a minimum
- Experienced in maintenance and repair on all types of passenger and goods lifts covering a wide range of manufacturers products
- A full clean driving license
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Sam Cubitt via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07508 406 957
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.