Contracts Manager - North WestRegister for Job Alert
£40,000 to £50,000
This is primarily an office-based role however periodic and ad hoc visits to site will be required.
The projects will vary in size with the core of the project values being between £ 2,000 & £ 60,000 per contract multiple contracts will need to be handled at any one time.
- Manage the performance of the installation teams and sub-contractors ensuring all staff are trained, capable, and motivated to carry out their role and achieve delivery of the projects with planned margins.
- Managing multiple projects and contracts in various locations around the UK from inception through to completion.
- Produce job packs for installations including load lists, risk assessments and safe systems of work as well as marked up drawings and layouts to ensure installations are completed accurately and safely.
- Generate the Daily Sales Report and assist with the weekly and monthly report.
- Ability to manage multiple contracts at any one time.
- Health and Safety knowledge within Construction.
- Contracts Management experience.
- Experience in schedule multiple teams of installers.
- Logistical planning
- Project planning.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Brett Ennals via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07795 102 240
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.