Project Administrator - GloucestershireRegister for Job Alert
Up to £19,000 Per Annum + excellent benefits and bonuses
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire & Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate administrator based around the Gloucester, Bristol or Cheltenham area to join their End User Project team on a permanent basis.
- Schedule installations with clients and ensure effective communication with PMs and engineers
- Receiving job go ahead from the EU sales team and process if compliant
- Create hard copy installation and commissioning packs where required
- Create O&M Manuals
- Enter projects on to the projects list spreadsheet and ensure its updated weekly
- Ensure all sw/project invoicing is completed by PMs/FLMs
- Process CAD requests from PMs to CAD
- Arrange training for EU projects team
- Assist with HR records for the EU project staff
- Process MOFS to purchasing
- Update clients and Accounts regarding completion of installations
- Inform PMs with daily updates of installation progress
- Arrange access equipment to and from sites
- Assist with processing sub contract orders and scheduling
- Process supplier and sub contract invoices to PMs/FLMs to sign off for accounts to pay
- Book accommodation and travel arrangements for PMs and engineers
- Plot drawings for installation packs
- General EU project administration
- Achieving completed projects once all projects paperwork is received and processed
- Process engineers time sheets
- Assist EU Service desk to cover for holidays and sickness
- Assist the management of the Simpro system for projects
- Any other duties specified by your line manager
- Excellent communication skills, written and over the phone.
- General interest in fire, security and IT would be advantageous
- Willingness to learn new products or technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Good customer service skills.
- MS office proficient
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Lauren Cooper via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07961 299 157
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.